Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

The BIG Day - We closed!!!

Today we finally, officially closed on our lake house!! I say "we," however, I really mean "my husband" as he basically did everything and sorted through all the paperwork. He is a STUD. I mean, I scanned a few docs and poured him a few glasses of wine throughout the process. I would like to think those actions were pivotal in successfully bringing us to this day but... He really did everything.

SO here is a picture of the front of the house:



Here is a view of the back of the house:



And here is a picture of the view from the back of the house:



We have LOTS of plans to change this house and make it ours, so expect it to look very different as we gradually make our way through the home!

Here are some pictures that are inspiring me in terms of the interior design:









No comments:

Post a Comment